Wednesday, September 26, 2012

sick day

Last week Avy had a really bad sick day. She was throwing up all night and all day. I literally sat a rocked in the chair and cuddled her for 24 hours. It was sad seeing her so sick but I loved the cuddle time.
These pictures were all taken at different times durring the day. We just never moved positions
Dont worry... a few days later she was back to herself and ready to play. We went to a play group at this fun kids place. Avy loved it!!
on a side note, I went to Les Miserables and it was AMAZING!!! Chris had a little work emergency and had to go to Spokane so I went alone :( Thankfully my mom drove all the way from rexburg to babysit so I could go. I absolutely loved loved LOVED the show and can NOT wait for the movie to come out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure we have the best mom ever. That's quite the trip to just babysit.

    ReplyDelete