Here is what we have been up to....
It feels so nice to finally have spring here. Avy loves being outside. We play in the yard and go on walks pretty much every day. She is one little girl that is not afraid of getting dirty!
More play time with my camera. I love this thing.
And...I actually planted some flowers in our yard that didn't die!! wahoo
Forget me not flowers. cute :)
Just making a little mud soup. yumm. With some crazy after a nap hair.
We love when Madi comes to play!!
The Thomasons came to visit one weekend. The boys all went on a motor bike ride while the girls went shopping :) We always love having them here and we were all sad when the left! Come again!!
Thanks for the thumbs up Chris :)
Something interesting on the computer??
In other news... Baby #2 is growing growing! My doctor said everything was going great. She is guessing its a boy because the heart rate was a little slow (normal, but slower) So we will see in a little over a week!! I cant wait!
Those were most of the highlights this month. Other things this month I havent been taking pictures of....
Avy and I love our new play group friends. We meet up every Thursday and its always fun and crazy with so many little kids. We have also been going to the library for reading time and she loves it. She has popped out another bottom tooth which now brings her to a whopping 7 teeth ( that's not much for her age. but we will take it!) Avalee has most of the Lorri Burgner band video memorized. She wants to dance on her "stage" every morning. (thanks gardner family! Colton we cant wait for you to come dance with her!) Chris has been working mostly 6 day work weeks. He is the hardest worker I know. I really am the luckiest person in the world to have him. We are all doing good and have a few big house projects coming up in the next few weeks so we are keeping busy :)
oh, and lots of baths. I can only handle her being in the mud for so long... :)
(a little Lorrie Burgner band dance party)



No comments:
Post a Comment