We had a birthday party for all the June birthdays with the Thomasons. Sad Chris couldn't be there because we were celebrating his birthday :( Sorry buddy but we celebrated for you!
We spent Fathers day with my dad. Avy absolutely loves him. But who doesn't?!! Love you Dad!!
Avy sent this little video to her daddy on fathers day. Sad he couldn't there with us :( Love you Chris! Best "dada" ever!!
We went to Rigby lake one day and it was a huge success!! Avy LOVED it and had about a pound of sand in her diaper when we were done. We will definitely be going back there this summer. Hopefully...
Every morning Avy would wake me up by hitting my face and yelling "ANNA!!" Something about Anni, kate, Jack and Colt that she just cant get enough of. She LOVES them all so much! If Anni is around, Avy couldn't care less about me or anyone. She just wants Anna!
Anni and I got Pedicures one day. I think every pregnant woman should have a Pedicure once a week. It was so amazing!
A little dance party to the Wiggles in Grandma Janet's basement.
One morning we got to watch grandma Bonnie teach summer school. They launched mini rockets and Avy loved watching them go "pop!!" Bonnie is such an amazing teacher. I wish Avy could be in her class!
My parents took Avy and I up to West Yellowstone to watch the Playmill theater. Avy actually loved it and was singing and clapping for 3/4th of the play. Towards the end she just wanted to run in the hall. But I totally expected that so it was ok. Thanks for taking us, mom and dad! It was such a fun day!!
This post is getting too long... Rexburg vaca to be continued :)
No comments:
Post a Comment