Friday, September 6, 2013

Another Rexburg trip

Labor day weekend was the last time my doctor said I could travel before having the baby. So I took advantage and spent a week in Rexburg with family. This trip started off a little different... My good friend Marci was getting married on the Friday before labor day. I really wanted to go and see all my friends at the wedding. But Chris had to work that friday and saturday so I didn't have a ride to rexburg. I couldn't drive by myself with Avy, so I decided to take the shuttle bus. It was not totally horrible...The bus was a little scary but there were a few nice people who helped me with my luggage and Avy. A few of those people were two men who literally just got out of prison and were on their way home...eekk. I wont ever do it again, but it got me to Rexburg in time for the wedding and I got to spend some time with some of my amazing friends.

The beautiful bride and the huge preo girl



We didnt do anything crazy exciting this trip. Just spent some good quality time with our family. I love them all so much. Wish we lived closer

at the park with cousins

playing babies with gma Bonnie

after church with the Thomasons




We had the Thomason family pictures while we were in town. Bonnie starts chemotherapy soon and wanted to do pictures before she lost her hair (obviously). So unfortunately, we don't have our little boy in the pictures. Maybe he can be Photoshopped in later :) These were a few snap shots I took with my phone
Did I mention we had to take family pics when I was 36.5 months pregnant.... I hope I wont look as huge and swollen in the pictures as I feel. yuck...

This is my beautiful mom and her amazing flowers in the front yard. Look at those roses!!!

We had such a great time in rexburg. I miss everyone already! But now it is time for me to stay home and get ready for our little boy!! Only a few more weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Avy looks SO cute in the "after church" photos. Her little tights are killing me! You look way cute in your family pics outfit, those pictures will look great. Bonnie is beautiful

    ReplyDelete