Jett is such a happy sweet little baby. He is so content and chill. Smiles at anyone who will say hi. He still loves when I pack him around but he is so good about laying on his tummy or back and playing with toys or his toes. He Loves the little play station. Still loves to be standing and is getting better at sitting by himself. He has rolled over a few times. Not a lot, but just enough that I cant trust him by himself on the couch or bed anymore. He is ticklish and giggles out loud! It would be nice if he could go longer than 3 hours without eating in the night!!! But other than that, he is the sweetest most adorable little boy. We cant get enough of our little Jett pack!
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Jett 5 months
Its not fair how fast this little guy is growing. I swear he totally skipped baby size. He is now in 12 month clothes. I bet he is going to be Avys size when he turns one! But Im so happy he is such a big, healthy strong boy! I wouldn't change one inch of him.
Jett is such a happy sweet little baby. He is so content and chill. Smiles at anyone who will say hi. He still loves when I pack him around but he is so good about laying on his tummy or back and playing with toys or his toes. He Loves the little play station. Still loves to be standing and is getting better at sitting by himself. He has rolled over a few times. Not a lot, but just enough that I cant trust him by himself on the couch or bed anymore. He is ticklish and giggles out loud! It would be nice if he could go longer than 3 hours without eating in the night!!! But other than that, he is the sweetest most adorable little boy. We cant get enough of our little Jett pack!
Jett is such a happy sweet little baby. He is so content and chill. Smiles at anyone who will say hi. He still loves when I pack him around but he is so good about laying on his tummy or back and playing with toys or his toes. He Loves the little play station. Still loves to be standing and is getting better at sitting by himself. He has rolled over a few times. Not a lot, but just enough that I cant trust him by himself on the couch or bed anymore. He is ticklish and giggles out loud! It would be nice if he could go longer than 3 hours without eating in the night!!! But other than that, he is the sweetest most adorable little boy. We cant get enough of our little Jett pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment