Last year Bonnie went to the Huntsman Spring firework show in Driggs and she loved it and made us promise we would go this year. Before she died she said no matter what happened with her, we HAD to go and watch the fireworks because she would be there and didn't want to sit alone :) So we went and had a great time! They were, by far, the best fireworks I have ever seen. It was such a fun night and I hope Bonnie was there watching them with us.
This was the next day at before church. I blew Avys hair dry STRAIGHT! It doesn't go very straight :) Such a beauty with amazing hair. Lucky little girl
We spent the week in Rexburg to celebrate the 4th with our family. Our week has basically been playing with cousins, swimming, eating, and more playing.
Jett and Avys favorite pass time...
happy birthday Colton! His birthday party was the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment