Tuesday, August 19, 2014

July 26th- Aug 3

So, we came to Rexburg to watch the Playmill, but also to see my amazing friends from high school and have a cheer reunion! It was so good to see them and act like we were 17 again. Surprisingly, we could still tumble and stunt! I (kind of, well, a lot...) wish we could get together and have cheer practice every week :)





I stayed the week in Rexburg :) Its so nice to spend a little more time with our family and the kids were in  heaven with their grandparents and cousins.



We went boating one day with my parents and Mandy and Brady's family. It was so fun! I miss being out on the boat. Avy hated it and was so worried about everyone going under the water and crashing. She basically cried the entire time and when we were all done she said, "that was so much fun!". Jett loved it and ate about 10 oreos.



Jett got his first tooth! top left :)


The next weekend was extra special because we had TWO amazing little baptisms to attend. Mazie Thomason and Jackson Gardner got baptized on Aug. 2, 2014. We wanted to attend both baptisms, but they were at the exact same time in different churches. So Chris took Jett to watch Mazie and I took Avy to watch Jackson.
They are both such incredible little kids and we are so proud of them. What good examples they are setting for Avalee and Jett.
Unfortunately, Chris didn't take any pictures of Mazie at her baptism (even though I told him to!!!) so we don't have any of her :( sad


No comments:

Post a Comment