It is the middle of september and the leaves are changing color, but summer doesnt seem to be going anywhere. It has been in the high 80s and 90 degrees all week. We are still trying to play outside and keep cool as much as possible. I wish our pool was still open :(
I am running out of ideas on how to entertain these two. We resorted to playing with the hose and mud one day, and going out to Dianas and bugging them the next day :)
I straightened Avys hair and it is so long and pretty! She kept saying she felt like Rapunzel
Avy always wants to ride her bike when we go on walks, but she gets tired after awhile and I end up having to carry the bike back. This time the stroller helped me out :) Her straight hair didn't last long either. Back to perfect little curls
Little Jett boy cuddling me. He is the best at cuddles
Warren and my parents came on friday for the weekend to see Jett on his Bday. It was so nice to have them here!
We had fun shopping and eating lunch together. Having our parents here meant so much to us and it made Jetts birthday special. We are so lucky to have such amazing parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment