Wednesday, March 11, 2015

feb 15- 28 PaPa Warren visits


Avy got her first hair cut! Her hair is so long and beautiful but it gets tangled so bad. So we trimmed off the ends and it has helped a lot. 



Little Jett is the sweetest, cutest, most lovable little boy. But he is also crazy and messy and out of control. I spend church in the halls chasing him. And at home I spend all day trying to clean up messes. He is such a good climber, its scary! He completely exhausts me but I wouldn't change a thing. Love him so much







When Avy and I get bored we make silly faces and take pictures.



James and Nichole and their family came to Boise for the weekend. It was so fun to see them! We went out to cheesecake factory for dinner. This is the only picture I got because the rest of the time I was wrestling two kids and trying to eat :)
They got a hotel and we got to go swimming after dinner! It was a blast!

Avy had her first dental appointment with the best dentist ever!! She did so so good and no cavities :)




Warren came the next weekend. It was so nice to have him here. My kids are so in love with him. And Chris loved having a shooting buddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment