Friday, August 14, 2015

Aug 1-15. Summer fun

Nothing new going on at our house. Just having fun and enjoying the last month of summer!

We went to DI and found some treasures. A stethoscope! Avy LOVES playing doctor and is over the moon happy about her REAL stethoscope :)


Anther bad pinterest idea. Water beads. They are fun to play with and the kids loved them. Until Jett spilled them all over. Imagine 500 tiny, wet bouncy balls rolling all over my house. Then Jett took his diaper off and was running and kicking them all over.

Jett man LOVES corn on the cob!!
 Chris and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! Diana watched our kids and we went out to one of our favorite restaurants. We even had carrot cake for dessert, which was the flavor of our wedding cake.... so random that we picked carrot cake as our wedding cake flavor. I don't who picked that but it was delicious and will always remind me of our amazing wedding!
He obviously loves taking selfies!!


Beautiful little Avy bug at library story time. She is just too much cuteness for me to handle.

More pool time with friends. I don't know what I would do without our pool. It is our favorite!
 Megan, Nixon and baby Blakely came with us. Cute/ silly kids

Silly faces with daddy at the pool


When I work grave yard shifts I always bring the kids home a doughnut from the cafeteria. Well, I forgot one morning and Avy really wanted one so we went to Krispy Kream! such a magical place and soo yummy!

 Jett always puts glasses on like this. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment