Our beautiful Avalee is FOUR!!! She is the happiest sweetest little girl. I cant believe she is already four.
- She is 32 pounds
- This little princess, loves princesses! She is always playing with her doll house with her princesses or dressing up as a princess. She doesn't really have a favorite. She loves them all!
-She started preschool this fall and is doing really good. She is so smart and her teacher says she is such a good little student.
- Avy is such a mommas girl. We are best buds! She always wants to be with me or have me hold her. She hates when I have to go to my "meetings" (work). She always wants me to lay by her at night to go to sleep. We really are best friends and I hope that never changes.
- She is still totally and completely obsessed with her blanket. Its falling apart more and more everyday. But she has to have it everywhere she goes.
- She loves her little dance class and is always dancing around the house. She is so cute and good!
- Her beautiful curly hair is getting long! It almost touches her bum when its straight. Very thin, but long "like Rapunzel"!
- She is such a good big sister. She is always cautious about where Jett is and if he is in trouble. They have their moments of fighting but for the most part, they are pretty good friends.
- Avy has such a sensitive, sweet little heart. She gets so so sad if I put her in time out or if she gets into trouble. She just cant handle it if she gets her feelings hurt. She is getting tougher but I think she will always be a sensitive little soul.
- She is just so full of love, happiness, energy and joy. This precious little girl means the world to us and Im so lucky I get to be her mom.
We hired a lady to come dressed up as the real Cinderella at her princess birthday party. She was really sweet and Avy loved her. I had higher expectations for her and what she did at the party but the girls loved her and thats all that matters.
Avys friends at the party:
Kenna (Nikke's daughter), Madi, Cinderella, Avy, Mckenna (primary friend)
Juliette (preschool), Katherine (primary), and Kenna (preschool)
Princess crowns
about 15 minutes after the party
No comments:
Post a Comment