Anni and Kate had their dance recital on April 30th and I have never seen them perform! So I HAD to come and watch them. Chris had to work and couldn't come with us so it was just me and the kids. The girls were AMAZING! I was so proud! And couldn't believe how grown up they are. Avy loved watching them. She wanted every sparkly dance costume. I think it got her really excited for her recital!
This was at the dress rehearsal. They were all dancing on stage and loving it!
second row seats!!
I knew I couldn't handle Jett running everywhere during the performance so Denise babysat him for me! So nice. And he obviously had a blast!!
The rest of the weekend was non stop playing with cousins and grandparents. My kids LOVE rexburg! Life is always better at grandma's house
I wanted to get a cute picture of my kids before church..... I might need to try again. Silly Jett!
They both fell asleep on me at church and Diana took a picture. My dad and I were also asleep just with our eyes open...
Jett is really starting to love baby Jayde. He always wants to hold her... kind of scary sometimes :)
playing at gpa Warrens house.
Grandpas farm! Probably Jetts favorite place on earth.
Visiting Gma Janet at work.
And the long road back to Boise. The kids did pretty good. Thanks to the Ipad and movies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment