The Thomason family camp out was in Sawmill Canyon (about 50 miles- or 1.5 hours- north of Howe) It was beautiful!! So refreshing to get out of cell service and just play with my family. Even though we all got disgustingly dirty and didnt sleep much, I loved it and am excited for next year. Hopefully next time we will have a small camper or a bigger tent :)
We hiked up to Mill Creek lake. A beautiful little lake at the top of a mountain. They said it was only about 3 miles round trip and it was easy and fun for kids. Well, it was actually just under 8 miles round trip and pretty difficult, especially at the end. It didn't make it any easier that most the time I had either Jett or Avy on my back. But it was still a fun adventure and so so beautiful. I just need to get in shape before I hike up a mountain again.
Mill Creek lake
Sleeping Jett the entire way down! My shoulders were sore
No comments:
Post a Comment