1 week old today! Best week of our our lives.
Here are some pictures of her first week.
First time daddy holding little Avy
First time I am holding her (as I am bawling because Im so happy and trying to take a picture with my iphone haha) She is so beautiful
Most amazing grandma ever- this first week she has..... made amazing home made dinners every night, helped clean and do laundry, made 2 blankets and a rice heating pad, and let me catch up on all my sleep. I wish I could hire her to stay forever!!!
Avalee is such a sweetheart. She is seriously never fussy- always nice and happy
We have a ton of bows and flowers but we are going to wait a few years to wear them....hahaha... they are all bigger then her head!! lol
Starting to suck her finger. That maybe a bad trait from her mom :)
These are some pictures of her room. We still need to hang pictures of her up, but this is what we have so far.
This is the hand sanitizer they have at the hospital. Funny that it is called Ava-gard! Everyone needs to put on their Ava-gard before holding her :)
On our way to her first Doctor appointment. All bundled up for her first outing. She was perfectly healthy!
Height- 20 inches- 75%
Weight- 6lbs 1 ounce- 20%
Head- 13 inches -25%
Mer! I'm so happy you started a blog so I can see pictures of my beautiful niece! We're so happy for you two, you already look like natural parents :) Her room looks adorable, can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
SOOO happy you got a blog! YAHOO!!! :) I love her. I am tearing up. Having a baby is the very best thing ever. I am SO happy for you Mer!! Love ya girl. Hope to see you as soon as you are ready. She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful Meridith. I'm so excited for you. Believe me though her head will grow into those pretty bows in just a few months. Soak it in because they grow up soooooooo fast. Put her in your favorite outfits as often as possible because they only get to wear them once or twice before they grow out of them otherwise :) Oh and here is our blog address by the way. http://jeremyandbrigitte.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete