Thursday, November 17, 2011

best day ever

Today all I have done is hold and love this sweet angel. It has been wonderful- Best day of my life.

 Chris got some x-box and daddy time in :)
 And.... it was a big mile stone day for this little girl! She is growing up so fast :)
 This has been mine and Avy's back ground music all day (and the rain!). I love it and recommend it to anyone who likes violin music.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Oh gosh, that is funny you made that poster! Well you seem to be such an adorable mama! I LOVE your blog and am so happy you have already posted a few times! Look at you, you little blogger!! By the way, I can NOT get over how amazingly normal you look in these photos. So jealous! Avalee is such a beauty! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer you are such a cute little Mom! I LOVE IT! Never knew how much you could love someone huh!?! Im so glad to see some belly pics too. Way to go on the blog. Im just so happy you have one haha. THe poster is so funny, and that pic of her and Chris is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete