Thursday, January 12, 2012

two beautiful 8 year olds

On Saturday, January 7th, two special girls were baptized and we were lucky enough to attend both baptisms. 
Congratulations Kaytlyn Gardner and Sierra Thomason on your baptism. We are so proud of you and the decision you have made. You are both such beautiful girls and Avalee is so lucky to have cousins that lead such good examples. We Love you girls!!

Diana, Anni, Kate and I did a little musical number together for Kate's program.



Avy did SO good during both baptisms. Thanks to all the helpers :)


Sierra has such a beautiful voice and did such a good job singing at her baptism.
After Sierra's baptism we went to the Sizzler for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. look at you blogger girl! I'm impressed with all your updates! Cute Christmas posts! So happy for you that you got that swing- we have the same one and I loved it, and even happier you got 7 hours of sleep! Isn't it funny how good that feels to get that long of a stretch! I loved the cousins and grandparents pictures-isn't it fun to be around them? Your parents costumes were hilarious by the way!

    ReplyDelete