My parents seriously have a magic touch or smell or something- Ava LOVES them! They always know how to calm her down when she is fussy. I wish I could have them around always.
haha- Look at those cheeks!! Ava and I both got chubby while we were in rexburg- too much good home cooking! She looks so cute :)
These adorable kids are avalees cousins. They are so sweet to her. Colt and Jack were so good at singing and entertaining her.
Ava loves her cousins Kate and Anni. They are so sweet to her and are going to be great babysitters this summer!!
Colt and Avys matching black tights- haha- we might have to make fun of him when he is older!
One day we took Nana up to St. Anthony to get her hair done and a mani pedi- she is 97- so cute that she still loves and gets to pamper herself! Then we went to Chizs for lunch. I grew up going there with Nana so its so great that Avys first restaurant experience is at Chizs with Nana!
I didn't take enough pictures but, we did spend some time out at Bonnie and Warrens. I love them so much and I am so lucky to have them as my parents-in-law. Avy is a lucky girl to have such amazing grandparents that love her so much.
(I love Avys little toes sticking out of her bag pjs)
Its was sad not spending New Years with my best friend, Chris. At midnight we were on iphone face chat, both laying in bed. Not too exciting. But I gave Avy plenty of new years kisses!
Two crazy kids that had a fun new years were my parents!! They went to a murder mystery party and had to dress up as Will Smith and Oprah- haha. It was fun helping them get ready. They are so fun and always doing fun things with their friends.
these are just a few cute pictures I sent Chris while he was away. Every day she gets a little bigger, a little more smiley, more awake, more coos and little baby words, and more fun! I didn't want Chris to miss any of it so I sent him a lot of pictures and videos.
I found this old dress of mine when I was a baby. Avalee looked so dang cute in it!!
I Loved our time in Rexburg and am already excited to go back :) The only bad part was being away from Chris for so long. We will have to do it all together sometime!!
Avalee is lots more happy when there are people around talking and loving her and we had a lot of this in rexburg. It is pretty quiet at home when Chris is at work soooo, our door is open to any visitors who want to come play!! Come visit us in Boise!!




No comments:
Post a Comment