Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

No better place to spend Easter then good old Rexburg. We have had a busy, but wonderful weekend!
I got in Rexburg on Friday (Avy slept the entire way! WAHOO) That afternoon my mom took me and Diana to get our Easter present- Pedicures!! I hope my mom understands how much I loved this gift. My toes have not been painted since I was about 5 months pregnant. I couldn't reach my toes when I was prego and after I had Avy, I just didn't care! I feel like a new woman with my toe nails looking cute! And Avy was sure exited to go to Grandmas and get into the jumper- she sure loves it!

 Saturday we went to the Thomasons and had a big Easter party. Egg hunts, presents, Easter crafts, and FOOD!!! Bonnie and Warren amaze me every time we go over there. They ALWAYS have such a fun activity or program for the kids. We did this fun little craft making a Easter Lilly out of hand prints. They were so cute! Avy had the smallest lily with her tinny hand :) (She said she got the idea out of the Friend magazine if you want to try it. Such a cute idea!) And Avy got her first pair of flip flops from Gramsy. They are freaking adorable.
Sunday we went to church with the Websters and had an amazing Easter dinner. Avy just jumped like a good girl while we ate- so cute! (I am convinced my mom and mother-in-law are the BEST cooks in Rexburg!) After dinner we had a egg hunt- Mind you everyone looking for the eggs was over the age 23- haha- It was still pretty hard though. Tricky Easter bunny :)
Happy Easter Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You have such a special way of telling Avy's beautiful life story. We are so blessed to have you both in our family.

    ReplyDelete