I tried to keep working... I really did. It was just too hard- trying to find a babysitter, working every weekend, never seeing my husband....we tried for 3 months. But it is best for all of us if I just stay home with my baby :) My last day was April 1st. It was a little bitter sweet. I loved my job. I have worked at St. Al's for almost 5 years. I hope I can get back working flex or part time down the road, but for right now my most important job is loving this little doll.
I think she is the most happy I'm not working any more :) On my days off, she wont really let me put her down. And that is ok!
on my last day, Chris had to work (and forgot to tell me...) and we didn't have a babysitter. So what do you do? Take your baby to work! (I hope my boss doesn't read this) She was such a good little helper. Good thing it was soooo slow that day!
I made some great friends working at St. Als. These are just a few random pics I found. Wish I would have taken more... lol
Well, so long work. I am so dang lucky to be able to stay home with my little Avy. Thank you to my AMAZING husband, who works SO hard so I can stay home.
Now that Im not working, I hope this doesn't mean I have to start sewing or cooking and doing creative mom things, because its not going to happen :) But I do have the mom robe, hair in a bun, and no make up look down perfectly!!




Good for you Meredith!! Enjoy every second of being able to stay home with that gorgeous babe of yours! I look forward to the day when I can be home full time with my kiddos too. Seriously, probably the best thing you could ever do for your kids!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mer! Those pics of Avy at work cracked me up.
ReplyDelete:)
SO fun to see you this week! Avy is adorable. Welcome to the stay at home Mom life. Its the best :)
ReplyDelete