Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I don't want to forget...

These are just a few random things about my little Avy. This is totally a weird mom post that only I can appreciate. She is growing up SO fast and I feel like I have to document every little move she makes! So here it goes... (Thanks to my Iphone, I pretty much take a picture of everything- love it!!)

I don't want to forget how I'm her favorite :) If she is tired or sad, all she needs is her Binky, a blanket and her mommy.
She loves this guy too :).... He can ALWAYS make her smile. never fails
A little weird that Im posting this but- I don't want to forget how she plays with my face EVERY time she is eating! Funny girl

I don't want to forget:
-her beautiful big blue eyes
-how she sticks her tongue out when she laughs or starts babbling.
-she never smiles for strangers. ha. Just looks at them like "why are you looking at me?"
-she is SO good when we go out. Never makes a peep. Just looks all around.
-she doesn't like to be alone and will cry if she realizes we are not in the room.
-She falls to sleep better if Chris and I are talking.
-Gets So excited when its bath time
-Always happy and excited in the morning
-never really cries. Just fusses a little when she is bored or tired. Such a good little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment