Thursday, October 18, 2012

11 months

( Im over a week late on this post but better late then never)

- now says Dada all the time. Not actually directed to anyone, but she says it. And she will say Mama if she is sad or crying.
- She is very very passionate ( I don't know how to describe it?) about voicing her opinion when she wants something. She grunts and yells if she wants food or a toy. We need to work on her manners :)
- She has a really cute language of her own. Always babbling or squealing.
- When we ask her "how big are you?" she raises her arms up and we say "so Big!". And when we ask "how old are you?" she olds out her 1 finger. So cute.
- I wouldn't say she is walking yet... She will walk short distances and will walk to me when I hold my arms out but she still crawls most the time.
- She sleeps through the night! usually from 8-8. awesome! If she does wake up is because she wants in our bed... and we let her. Its so hard not to
- Her hair is getting really curly! Thats maybe the only genetic trait she got from me.
- such a good eater. She likes everything!
- totally obsessed with her blanket. She loves and cuddles that thing all day. 
- waves "hi" to everyone!! Im not exaggerating- everyone! I usually end up talking to a bunch of random strangers every time we go out because they want to say hi to her and ask all about her... and then they tell me all about their children or grand kids... fun :/
- Such a happy sweet baby. She is my best buddy.  Chris and I still can't believe she is ours and how lucky we are to have her.


(halloween costumes are like $1 at the kids second hand store so I obviously bought a few... this is one of them)
 This happens every time I try to do dishes. She is getting pretty quick
I tried to get creative with her hair the other day. This is about as crazy as it gets
every once and awhile I let her feed herself. she did such a good job :)
( she is doing "SO big!" with her hands )

2 comments:

  1. This was so darling! I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said she is passionate...that could be an understatement:) She is so cute and funny!!

    ReplyDelete