Interesting facts about this town
- there is only ONE four way stop. No stop lights.
- everyone knows everyone and everyones business
- St Maries is a logging town....their mascot is Paul Bunyan. ha
-The deer and other forest animals just live in peoples yards. and eat the gardens.
- If you want to feel like you are camping everyday of the year, St Maries is the place for you!!
It was a beautiful place and everyone was so nice. I don't think we will be taking the job but it was fun to see northern Idaho and get out of Boise for the weekend. But honestly, I hope I never have to do that long drive again :)
This is how Avy sat in her car seat most the way.... horrible I know. But it was such a long drive to be strapped in all that way.
This video can give you a little idea of how the drive was...I hope Ava will forgive us for putting her through it. Thank goodness we had her blanket or she would not have survived.



No comments:
Post a Comment