Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sick.

Basically this entire month our little family has been sick. Chris and I have had the sinus, sore throat, cough, fever crap. And poor little Avy has the dreaded RSV. It has just been horrible. I cant remember the last time I was this sick and little Avy has never been this sick. Throwing up everything, not sleeping, constant runny nose, fevers, bad cough, you name it and Avy has had it. So, we have actually hated February :( I'm not too sad to see it end.

I slept in this rocking chair for about a week straight. Well, tried to sleep


But we are finally on the tail end of all this sickness and starting to feel better. We have tried to go outside for little walks to get some fresh air and Avy loves it! She doesn't even care if I am around, she just takes off walking.



Valentines day was actually pretty fun even though we all felt like crap. We went out to Texas road house for dinner and Avy only threw up all over the table once! blaa
The fun Valentines packages helped cheer us up too. Avy was in heaven with those chocolates. 

Avys valentines gift to me was taking a 2 1/2 hour nap snuggled next to me. It was awesome. Im trying to make  it a every day habit for us both :)

look at those two teeth :) She now has one more on her top left and one bottom tooth (finally!!)! So add a little teething sadness in with all this sickness. bad combo :(





Because we haven't felt good enough to get out of the house much, I have tried to keep little Missy entertained at home. I saw this on pinterest and she actually really loved it. I hated the mess but it was worth the fun.
Colored whipped cream for painting fun. and yummy too






Just a fyi- I have disinfected our entire house top to bottom and thrown everything that can possibly go in the washing machine or dishwasher in there. Our house is clean and we are ready for friends and family to visit :) finally!!

2 comments:

  1. This post made me so sad! Glad you are on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited to see you!!! Hopefully we can all play the colored whipped cream game...it looks yummy! See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete