Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A weekend of basketball and birthdays

The first weekend in march always means two things... my birthday and Madison high school state championships. I actually don't really care about the basketball part but its an excuse for my family to come to Boise and visit for the weekend. It was honestly so much fun having my sister and her kids and my parents here. I have been so home sick for them! And Avy is so in love with those kids!! She kind of has a mellow personality and doesn't get overly excited about anything, but when she sees her cousins she freaks out with excitement. She could not get enough of them.


Avalee wasn't too sure about the ball games. She didn't really like how loud it was. But she did like the popcorn, ice cream and her new Madison shirt! ( how gorgeous is my mom?! I steal from her wardrobe every time I go to Rexburg.)


Swimming at the hotel was a huge hit. She loves the water!



And we finished off the fun weekend with my little birthday party. Pizza, ice cream cake and my family- I could not ask for more.



Another hit of the weekend was Krispy kream- a must every time the kids are here :)
It was such a fun weekend and I am ready for you all to come back!! please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment