Because my parents were in Boise for my birthday weekend, Diana and I decided to hitch a ride back to Rexburg with them and visit for a few days. It was really nice to spend some more time with my family and let Avy play with her cousins some more.
I also got to see my good friends Kaeli and Tiana and their 4(!!!) little girls. And I went to lunch with Jenna and her two kiddos. They are all so cute and such good little mommies. I wish we lived closer to them :( I don't get to see them enough. (and I didn't take one picture- DUMB!)
Anniston and her mini me, Avy. They are the same person, just 11 years difference.
It was so fun waking up and having Diana and Madi there to play with every morning. Diana, do you want to live together??!! I think it could be fun :)
Movie night at grandmas- best cousins ever!!
My mom also made Avy and Madi some new blankets while we were there. We are trying to get rid of the old rag she carries around everywhere but she is still pretty attached.
The main reason I wanted to come back to rexburg was to see Anni and Bonnies school play! Anni is one lucky girl to have Bonnie as a teacher and Avy is so lucky to have her as a grandma!! She is amazing! The play was so awesome and Anni did an amazing job! Her dance moves were the best part of the play for sure!!
Unfortunately, Avy and I got sick AGAIN!! On the day we went back to Boise. Seriously? Was 4 weeks of the horrible cold/flu not enough??Uggg- So we are currently trying to get over that crap. But thank goodness my mom made her another blanket because Avy has thrown up on all her other ones. (Isn't the yellow and flowers so cute?!)
Hopefully this round wont last another entire month. blaaa








Okay so thanks to you I have sworn to so better at blogging!! I hate how I have been so bad! It was soooo good to see you! Avy js a doll! And yes we are idiots for not taking pics!
ReplyDeleteI second what Kaeli said! I'm going to go blog right now! I'm so glad we got together! Although it needed to be way longer! Hopefully it won't be as long until I see you again!
ReplyDelete