Monday, November 25, 2013

2 months

2 1/2 month stats-
13lbs 11oz 57%
24.5 inches 82%
head 16 inches 70%

-Our little Jett pack is growing up WAY too fast- literally. He is already in 6 month clothes, size 2 diapers and weighs 13.5 pounds. WHAT!!?
-He is starting to smile a lot and make little coo words. so cute! He is such a happy little baby
- He loves his bouncy chair but his favorite place to be is right on my shoulder. He is always so happy and content when Im holding him.
- he sleeps in his crib until about 3am. Then he wakes up to eat and I'm too lazy/tired to put him back in his crib so I just cuddle him the rest of the night.
-loves his binki now! yay!
-His fingernails grow crazy fast. I swear I cut them but he always seems to scratch his poor little face :(
-Loves bath time!
-loves the front pack carrier (thanks diana!) I could NOT go anywhere without with. I Love it!!
-  he has the best and cutest hair. People are always complementing on his amazing hair.

Love this little babe more and more every day













his favorite place to hangout
and this one just because he has the cutest/funniest little bum!


No comments:

Post a Comment