Before dinner we had family pictures. Nothing gets your appetite worked up like taking a ton of pictures in the freezing cold :) But they turned out really cute. Here are a few I snapped on the side with my camera.
The dinner!!
The entire weekend was awesome but I didn't take many pictures due to a HORRIBLE case of mastitis. It is the worst! But I feel much better now and have the camera right back in my kids faces :) These are some pictures from the past week or so...
Smiley happy baby
I lost Avy for 1 second in the store and I found her like this
Hide and seek expert!
sometimes bath time is boring so we mix it up a little :)
Thank you Bonnie for giving us this Santa! He is seriously Avys best friend. She carries him everywhere, talks to him, feeds him, gives him hugs all the time...






No comments:
Post a Comment