"must be santa!!" warning- this is very annoying but I think my family will enjoy watching it. Notice chriss awesome videoing skills. And Braydens total excitement for this awesome song. ha! We are so fun
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Christmas Eve
Chris had to work on Christmas eve (who gets dental work done on Christmas eve?) So we headed to Rexburg that evening and made it to the Gardner Christmas party just in time for the nativity. Because little Jett had the lead role as baby Jesus, Chris and I got to be Mary and Joseph. yay :) We finished the night with opening Christmas PJs and singing "must be santa". A crazy family tradition that everyone loves (?)
"must be santa!!" warning- this is very annoying but I think my family will enjoy watching it. Notice chriss awesome videoing skills. And Braydens total excitement for this awesome song. ha! We are so fun
"must be santa!!" warning- this is very annoying but I think my family will enjoy watching it. Notice chriss awesome videoing skills. And Braydens total excitement for this awesome song. ha! We are so fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment