Friday, January 31, 2014

Recently...

Last weekend my amazing parents came to visit. There is just something about having my parents around that makes everything more fun, more exciting and just more wonderful! I mean, on Friday we just went shopping at Costco and it was a blast!!  We loved having them here! 

Nothing other than a DQ dilly bar with Papa Rob. (maddi, say cheese! ha)


 The boys had another weekend of shooting guns, shopping at Cabelas, and going to war movies. Don't mess with these guys. They can't even wait for a bad guy to come so they can use all their skills.



 Beautiful grandma Janet playing with these two little monsters. They were getting lotion everywhere.


Out shopping with grandma. They probably regret coming after looking at their bank account :) Sorry, Avy just "needs" everything

Other than my parents coming, we have been pretty boring. The weather has been really cloudy/foggy and cold cold. Not too exciting. But we have still been having fun playing with these two little babies. Even though I go a little crazy sometimes, I LOVE staying home with them. They are all the entertainment I need :)

 Cold winter days call for long fun baths
Just playing princesses. An every day activity. Notice her "Dorthy shoes". She always wants them on

No comments:

Post a Comment