The Saturday after Bonnie's funeral, we went up to the farm. Had smores, hot dogs, and played on the four wheelers. It was a nice little escape at the perfect time. I love the farm...when I don't have to be working in the dirt. It really is so beautiful and peaceful up there.
This is in Rexburg at the middle school, where Bonnie taught school. They planted a tree outside her room in her honor. So sweet! The "Mrs. T tree"
Aunt Denise gave Jett a cupcake. She is his new favorite
This crazy little thing playing dress up again. All day everyday. When she looks at this picture on my phone, she zooms in on her feet and says, " look at my pretty shoes!!" A real girl right here
I have been trying my hardest to potty train this little stink. She does really good, until she decides she just doesn't want to do it any more. Then she pees everywhere like a little puppy. I absolutely loath potty training. I might just put her in diapers for another year. (I am rolling my eyes)
The only cute part is her little body in big girl panties. she has a permanent wedgie all the time.
These two taking a nap together. My angles
Jett is all the sudden a big kid. He is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up onto everything. He loves the tramp. (Avy gets so jealous when we give him all the attention. can you tell?! ha)






No comments:
Post a Comment