My little princess is three?!?!?! I can't believe it. She has brought so much joy and happiness in our lives. She is crazy and sweet and sensitive but sassy. I honestly love every little thing about her. Yes, she has her three year old moments... Makes Messes, throws fits, never wants to wear clothes, and is still asking for her little brothers bottle. She is totally hilarious and always saying and doing funny things. She is my best friend. There really are no words for how much I love her. She is so talented and smart. I know she will do amazing things in her life. I wish I could bottle up her little 3 year old body and sweet baby voice and her long curly hair and keep her this way forever. I love you so much little Avy bug.
She got this new dress and a repunzle doll for her bday. So she wanted her hair straight and long like repunzle. It's harder to get it this straight than you would think...
We were still in rexburg on her bday. She loves her Grandma and grandpa so much. They basically made our stay in rexburg a week long bday party.
We had a party with the Thomasons that night. It was just going to be a simple night of cake and ice cream but everyone brought presents, we played with toys and it was a big party all night! It is always so nice to be out there eating and laughing with my family. I know it would have made Bonnie happy.
I thought I was being a good mom by bringing cupcakes and balloons.... Well then Denise shows up with a home made beautiful Barbie cake! She is the most amazing and thoughtful person. Avy was dying of happiness. We are lucky to have Denise! Thank goodness someone was on top of making her cake special! Ha
Avy is one lucky girl to have so much family that loves and cares for her. And we are lucky to have Avy!
Happy birthday beautiful girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment