
It snowed! A lot! And it stayed all week. And my kids didn't have snow clothes :(
The roads were horrible and it was freezing so we stayed home a lot and tried to keep busy
Bad mom alert- Jett is in Avys church coat and Avy has her size 12 month snow suit on. I knew I needed to get some new snow clothes but i was trying to hold off until December. Oops. They still had fun for a bit. They got cold pretty fast.
Ok I know- Jett is now in Avys old snow clothes. But we didn't have any and they wanted to go outside so bad!
update- we now have good snow clothes :)
The weekend before thanks giving we set up Christmas. I just couldn't wait




The best photo of the year: Jett in his pink suit with Olaf hat. I'm going to need the digital file so I can print it! :) It's so cute we are dying. Darling kids.
ReplyDelete