Monday, December 15, 2014

December 1-7

This week was pretty relaxed. We have watch roudolph and frosty about 50 times. It is easily everyone's ( including Chris) favorite Christmas show.
Just watching the classic... 


We got to watch madi one night and they had a blast. About 2 minutes after she got to our house, they got right into wizard of OZ dress ups.
We went on a walk to see my crazy neighbors blow up things.


Around the first of October I started thinking about going back to work. I applied for a job and had a interview. I hadn't heard from anyone so I thought I didn't get it. Well, they called me this week telling me I got the job and they wanted me to start on the 15th. That gave me one week to get CPR certified, a physical, totally finish Christmas shopping and find child care everyday, 8-5, for one week of training  !!!!!!!! 
So basically I have been an emotional wreck this week. Interviewing nannies, daycare, and babysitters. They all make me sick. I rarely leave my kids and especially not in a day care. Thankfully, Chris can watch them most the time and diana and megan are helping the rest of the time. 
I'm so nervous to go back to work. And Im nervous to leave my kids. But I'm just a flex tech, so after this week of training I will probably only work twice a week. I know it will be great once I get started. I just hope I can mentally, emotionally, and physically survive my first week. 
I have been preparing with extra cuddle time....




No comments:

Post a Comment