Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas spirit! Dec. 7-12

I wanted to do some fun Christmas stuff this week because next week I start work!!! Ahhh!!
We love going on walks and looking at the Christmas blowups. I'm glad my neighbors have them so I don't have to buy them. And it has been weirdly nice weather. the 60s in December?

This was the last week teaching my little dance classes. I wanted to continue teaching but I knew with work and Chris's schedule I would not have time. I'm pretty sad but I will be helping with some dances and the recital. 
And It happened to be picture day. They all looked so cute! 




We went to a live nativity and it was really sweet.  The camel was huge!



The next night we went to the botanical gardens. It was raining but still really fun and the lights were so pretty.




No comments:

Post a Comment