Monday, May 4, 2015

april 21- 28th


 
 
Avy had her first little dance performance at a nursing home. She was so excited and looked so cute. Well, Avy hadn't taken a nap that day and it was right at bed time. She wasn't feeling good all day and didn't eat dinner. So naturally, she got on stage and was bawling and didn't want to do the dance. She sat on my lap and cried the entire time. So we skipped the second dance and just left. You just don't mess with a tired, hungry 3 year old. Hopefully she will perform at the real show!

Avy and Jett helped me plant my flowers in our front yard. Then she picked most of the flowers and gave them to me as a present! It was so dang sweet, I couldn't even be mad!
 
 Avy found my ultimate dress up!!
 On Sunday, Chris had to make a quick trip to Rexburg to see a dental practice so the kids and I just stayed home. Well, I woke up Sunday morning sicker than a dog. I was on the toilet every 30 min and was so weak I could hardly move. It was the worst day of my life. And Chris wasn't there to help  :( So the kids literally had to take care of themselves. The night before we had the missionaries over for dinner and I didn't get it all cleaned up so Jett had a hay day playing in old potatoes and climbing up on the counter to eat the brownies. Good thing I didn't clean up because that is how they got fed that day. It was awful!.




Avy started her first day of swimming lessons. She was so excited and did so good. She was really shy with the teacher and wont even come close to putting her face in the water, but I was so proud of her for being brave and not crying!



Jett and daddy mowing the lawn. Jett Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment