Friday, May 29, 2015

May 3-10th. Dance recital

This week we are keeping busy with swimming lessons, dance class/dress rehearsal, and playing outside in this beautiful weather!  





Avys big dance recital was on Saturday. Grandpa Rob and Grandma Janet surprised us and came that morning just to see the performance!! The kids were so excited! It was so fun to have them here even if it was just for a few hours.
Right before Avy went on stage she stared to cry and didn't want to perform. After a few bribes of a new dress, treats and threatening that gma and gpa would leave, she finally went on stage. And she was amazing! I was so proud of my little dancer. She could not have been cuter :)







May 10th was Mothers day. We went to church and then all took a nap together! Probably the best gift I could ask for. I love my babies more than anything. Im so lucky I get to be their mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment