Two adorable little monkeys playing together. I said "smile" and this is what happened :)
Avalees FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!! She was actually really excited and didn't even want her "bookie" to come with her. She did so good and was so brave! My baby girl is growing up too fast :(
We miss Avy while she is at school. I can tell Jett gets bored while she is gone. This is him waving HIIIIII
Avy doing her homework. Such a good little student.
Everyday when she comes home from school she wants to take her clothes off and just be in underwear. ??? Should I be concerned? haha
The cute teacher does a blog post every week telling us what they learned in class. And she includes pictures. So cute!! Its nice because Avy never tells me what actually happened or what she learned. ha!
This was one day after playing at Diana's house. They fell asleep before we even pulled out of the driveway!
Late night with Madi!!
The Cinderella movie came out and we Love it!. I actually love it way more than the kids. Its such a good show! But you better believe Avy has to get totally dressed up every time we watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment