Jett man is TWO!!
He is the craziest, happiest, funniest little boy in the world. Here are a few things I want to remember about him:
-90% for his height and 30 pounds (About the 50%)
- He is 110% BOY! Usually the first thing people say about him is "he is ALL boy!" He loves dirt, tractors, motorbikes, making messes, throwing.... well, everything he gets his hands on, all sports balls, tools, guns, and basically anything his daddy or grandpas like. He is even built like a little man! He has wide shoulders and is incredibly strong! He is 30 pounds of solid baby muscle :)
- He has the cutesiest laugh! And he is crazy ticklish so we are always tickling him because his laugh is so sweet.
-Its hard for me to believe he is already 2 because he still seems like such a little baby.... mostly because he still isn't talking! He says a few words pretty good, but our stubborn little boy just doesn't want to talk! Our doctor isn't worried and says he will pick it up when he wants. Hopefully! He actually is "talking" all the time. It just doesn't make any sense. Complete gibberish. It gets frustrating for him and us because he cant communicate what he wants. So that leads to a lot of tantrums and crying, but he is getting really good at pointing to what he wants and pulling our fingers to show us something. He totally understands what we are saying, and he is good at showing us what he wants, just not a lot of words yet. It is hard sometimes, but honestly I love his baby language and will miss it when he is talking back at me :) His best words are, HOT, dada, all gone, tractor (hooo kurrr), aw oh, eewww, and most all the animal sounds.
- when he is in the mood, he is the most cuddly lovable little teddy bear. He has to lay by someone while falling asleep and he has to be completely cuddled and wrapped up in you. He always wants to be sitting on someones lap or being held. He is the BEST at giving hugs! Always laying his head on my shoulder and wrap his sweet little arms around my neck. And when I ask for kisses I usually get about five :) He really is the sweetest little boy.
- He still takes one nap a day but I'm afraid that might go soon. If his nap is too long or late in the day, he wont go to bed at night and will toss and turn in the bed for a hour.
-He wears size 3T shirts and 2T pants. But he is growing like a weed! It seems like every other month I have to get him new shoes and new clothes because he is growing out of everything!
- He is a great eater and eats mostly everything I give to him. Including fruits and veggies! Although, he does prefer candy and gummies.
- I knew it would happen someday but I didn't think it would be this soon....Sibling fighting! Jett is always wrestling Avy down to the ground and pulling her hair or biting her. He just thinks it's fun play and is usually laughing the entire time. For the most part, they play really good together! But when it comes to a wrestling match, Jett wins every time.
- Jett is a crazy 2 year old and I know the microfiche is only starting. He is into everything all the time and is always busy exploring and learning. But we LOVE him so much and wouldn't change one inch of him.The sweetest little blond haired baby boy in the world. He brings so much happiness and laughter in to our family. We love you Jett boy.
His birthday was pretty low key. Our family was coming to town the next weekend so we didn't do a big party on his actual birthday because we knew we would party with family later. But we did get him a cake and presents. Avy woke up early with me to decorate the house and get the presents ready. I think he was a little scared when he first walked out but quickly warmed up with all the new toys and cake!
Grandpa Warren had this Strider bike in the back of his shed so we brought it home and cleaned it up for Jetts bday. He is unbelievably good on this bike! He goes so fast and can balance most of the time. I bet this kid is on a real bike, without training wheels this spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment