Tuesday, October 20, 2015

sep 28- Oct 9th


Boise is so beautiful this time of year. The fall leaves are gorgeous and the temperature is in the mid 80s! Could not ask for better park weather!!

Miss Avy learned how to ride her bike this week with no training wheels! She has been doing so good on the little strider bike so I took the training wheels off  her big bike and she had it the second time trying!




Climbing the tree! This is what Jett does when I say, "Smile!"



 I haven't really posted about Avys dance class, but she loves it and is so so good! Her and Madi are best friends in there. Look at them work on the bar! So cute


Avys preschool class was learning about the letter S this week and the teacher had them dress up as superheros one day. So we went to "kids again" store and got this superman dress for $1. Avy loved it! 

On Thursday we had our family pictures. Big mistake scheduling them that day. I worked a graveyard shift the night before and  was running on zero sleep. I was also trying to pack and get ready to go to Rexburg the next day. It was busy and crazy but she got some cute pictures. I post the rest when I get them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment