My parents and the Gardner family were coming to Boise for Madison state basketball tournament. We were SO excited to spend the weekend with them. Avy was helping me clean the upstairs before our family arrived. We were trying to hurry and Avy tripped over some clothes or toys and fell right into the corner of the coffee table. The worst and saddest thing I have ever seen!! It started bleeding everywhere and Avy was bawling. Right after it happened, everyone showed up at our house to play! Which made her even more sad that she couldn't play with her cousins. We took her to the ER and they cleaned her up and glued it shut. Avy was SO brave and did so good. Poor baby :( I hope it doesn't scar her perfect little skin :(
Just a few hours later and Avy was feeling much better and ready to go swimming! Kate and Anni are making Avy and Madi's mermaid dreams come true!!
Best little friends.
This was Jett the entire game. Attacking one of his cousins out of pure happiness. He loves them so much
This is random but I had to snap a picture because it NEVER happens. Jett fell asleep in the grocery cart and Avy was nice enough to share her blanket
Jett discovered the front camera while we were waiting for Avy to get out of preschool. He loves it! Now I have finally figured out a way for Jett to smile and look at the camera! He pressed something and it turned them black and white.... not sure how, but I think they are so cute
Denise and her kids came to Boise to visit over the weekend. It was so fun having them here! wish we lived closer
At the aquarium. This is the only picture I got??!!?
No comments:
Post a Comment