St Patrick's day. I hate this holiday. It use to be wear green day, but now its a huge deal to have the leprechaun come and leave treats, presents, gold, and make green food. Ugg. But I guess Ill play along....
I worked a graveyard shift the night before. When I got off work at 7 am I went to walmart and got Avy a green shirt to wear to preschool and some lucky charms cereal. She was pretty excited, until she came home from preschool and asked why our leprechaun didn't leave gold everywhere and footprints all over the house. shoot. Maybe he will next year?
(picture from Mrs Jenny at school)
The next day we went to Rexburg for baby Jayde's blessing day. I packed up the kids, movies and a ton of treats and we drove to Rexburg, just the 3 of us! Chris stayed in Boise because he had to work :( It was pretty scary doing that drive by myself with the kids but we did it and the kids were awesome.
Gma Janet got Avy a new mermaid tail and swim suit! I cant even explain the happiness. She absolutely loves it and is pretty sure she is a real mermaid.
Baby Jaydes blessing day
Later that night we went out to Aunt Sonja's house to celebrate her birthday. It was so fun and good to see everyone. We all love her so much
Swim party at the Americ-Inn in rexburg. So fun testing out our mermaid tails!
(Avy's new pose she always does for pictures?! so cute)
Bath tub picture to send to daddy :) My kids and their foreheads! I swear we don't beat them. Poor babies!
Then, the long road back to Boise... I was so nervous but the kids slept over half the way. It was awesome. I had to snap this quick picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment