Thursday, December 15, 2011

1 month

Avalee is getting so big! I cant believe she is already 1 month old. She is so fun and cute! We just love her so much
These are a few of her favorite things....and my favorite things :)

her pacifier, our Christmas tree and a sleeping baby! She love the christmas lights. I guess these are mostly my favorite things- she doesn't really love the pacifier but im trying to make her like it)
 She is starting to really love bath time. She use to hate it but now she could sit there for a hour if I let her.
 This is one of my favorite things. I could hold her like this all day.
 She LOVES when I dress her up and take pictures- can you tell?! haha. I love that she is still in newborn clothes and diapers. she is just a little doll.
 Loves her bouncy chair- and I love her double chin. haha
LOVE the moby wrap! I can use both hands and she loves walking around with me- always puts her to sleep! doesn't she look cute in there :)
She loves getting her diaper changed. She always chills out when she is on her little changing table. 


love this little milk face


3 comments:

  1. Shes a doll mer! So fun to see you two the other day! I just saw that you use the nuby binkis (I think they are?) and I remember you said she gags on them... have you tried gumdrop ones? Umm they are the best and the only ones wakely will take. Maybe you could try them and see if she likes it! :) Just a thought, since the bink has saved me at times haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, they are nuk i mean haha. whatever lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is perfect Merideth! congrats she looks like so much fun..

    ReplyDelete