I miss this little girl so much!!! We are so excited to see you! She is a doll and looks so cute in every picture! Love and miss you guys!!
She is so very beautiful! Love these newborn pictures and Avalee's preciousness. Also loving your blog and updates. So fun to follow you!
Oh man! I love all these pictures! The one with you and Chris, the pink ones- she looks so precious and the red ones look like she is just your little Christmas gift! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you are adapting to your new sleep schedule!
I miss this little girl so much!!! We are so excited to see you! She is a doll and looks so cute in every picture! Love and miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so very beautiful! Love these newborn pictures and Avalee's preciousness. Also loving your blog and updates. So fun to follow you!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I love all these pictures! The one with you and Chris, the pink ones- she looks so precious and the red ones look like she is just your little Christmas gift! Can't wait to meet her! Hope you are adapting to your new sleep schedule!
ReplyDelete