Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy and Sad Valentines day...

Happy:
- I have the 2 best valentines in the world!! Chris and Avalee :)
- Chris got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and balloons and brought them to me at work. And he brought Avalee to visit for a little bit.
- I came home from work to a clean house and a yummy dinner.

Sad:
- I had to work 11 hours. Longest I have been away from my baby :(
- I had to drop off Avalee with a babysitter for the first time. I was really sad! (even though Jenny is SOOO sweet and was so nice to her all day!!)
-I ate way to much chocolate and donuts at work (this could actually go in the happy section)

 Even though I spent most of the day really sad at work, it ended up being a good valentines day. I came home and got to spend the night with my two loves and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how big she is getting! Shes SO cute Mer! Chris must be a pretty good Dad to be able to tend her for several hours while your working! Props to him! :) Glad you had a happy Valentines in the end :)

    ReplyDelete