Friday, February 17, 2012

Just for fun

Clint came over and took some pictures of Avalee. I think we got some cute ones considering she would not smile for one picture. Still an adorable little face :)
3 months (and 1 week) old



 and this is what our lives really look like.... I look like a rat doing dishes and singing "I wanna dance with somebody!!" (awww Whitney) while Avy watches and coos with me :)

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!! I LOOOVE that he got that shot! Thats awesome. She looks so cute sitting there like that! The Bebe pod is the BEST thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I want to come over there right now..I cant believe how big she is getting!! She looks like a doll in all those pictures-too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is beautiful mer!! I can't believe she is already 3 months! you are such a cute mom.. And of course SO tiny!! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete