Avalee turned 3 months on February 9th. She keeps getting more adorable every month :)
My wonderful parents came to visit and help babysit while Chris and I worked. Mom and dad, how much would we have to pay you to come babysit every weekend?? THANKYOU for coming!! We love you and miss you!!!
a few other random things.......
this is a huge driving hazard. I find myself looking at her more then the road. But I love it! and she looks so funny and cute! My car has now been mom-ified.
She had her first trip to the mall with grandma and grandpa. She was a perfect angel the entire time. She already loves shopping...
My sad attempt to go grocery shopping with Avy. How do people do it with the cart/car seat situation. I ended up only getting milk and a candy bar -haha. I will leave her home with Chris from now on :)






I love Avy's sassy face in the last one where Janet is holding her! We miss you guys
ReplyDelete