Today is our 3 year anniversary. I really cant believe it has been 3 years. And I can honestly can say I love, respect, appreciate, and need him so much more then I did 3 years ago. He is my everything. I never thought I would love worrying about what a person wanted for dinner or would care if his underwear was clean. I still want him around all the time. I don't feel comfortable in new places unless he is there. He really is my better half. I'm so grateful for him and could not imagine my life without him.
For our anniversary we just gave each other a high five, said happy anniversary and he was off to work. Anyone want to come babysit so we can go out on a date? It has been awhile. ha!!
*update* mandy and brady offered to babysit while they were here and we decided we wanted to hang out with them instead... so I guess its our own faults :) we spend penty of time together and not enough time with our families :)


No comments:
Post a Comment