15 pounds ( 15%)
27 inches (40%)
Head 17 inches (30%)
- moving everywhere!!!! Crawling, walking along furniture, standing by herself, and holding onto fingers while walking. She is on the move and is too brave. HELP!
- loves food. I actually haven't found food she doesn't like.
- Still loves her blanket
- Is starting to get pretty attached to me. Good and bad thing I guess
-She waves hi and bye to everyone!
- claps her hands when she gets excited
- She loves chris's glasses.
- still wakes up once in the night :(
- loves swimming!
-she hums and sucks her lip when she is tired or is around her blanket. The hums can get pretty loud. More like loud moans. ha
- no real words yet. lots of babble and grunts though
- likes to bang her toys and hands on everything.
- SO good with her fine motor skills-she can pick up the most tiny crumb or small stand of hair and put it in her mouth. I spend most of my days mopping or vacuming now.
-so cute and fun! Love everything about this girl!
( it has been SOO hot these last few weeks. So she is in a diaper most the time)



What a big girl!! She is too cute! I can't believe she is standing by herself, is that early for 9 months? I can't remember ha
ReplyDelete