The rest of the week was spent playing with cousins, huckleberry picking, playing at the farm, and spending way too much time shopping for family picture outfits. Anyway, it was way fun and I'm already excited to go back. These are some random pics taken from the week.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Rexburg trip
The trip to rexburg started off with a little get together with my high school friends. It was amazing. Talking and laughing from 6pm to 6am was totally therapeutic for me. I wish I could see them every weekend. And thanks mom for taking such good care of my little Ava for me. It was pretty scary leaving her over night but we all survived.
The rest of the week was spent playing with cousins, huckleberry picking, playing at the farm, and spending way too much time shopping for family picture outfits. Anyway, it was way fun and I'm already excited to go back. These are some random pics taken from the week.
The rest of the week was spent playing with cousins, huckleberry picking, playing at the farm, and spending way too much time shopping for family picture outfits. Anyway, it was way fun and I'm already excited to go back. These are some random pics taken from the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment