This blog is basically a journal of everything Avalee, so I thought I would post some videos of her I had on my phone. I usually send these to Chris while he is at work in hopes it will make him want to come home early :)
(WARNING- mute videos! unless you want to hear a really annoying mom voice)
I have to keep my eyes on this babe... She is pulling herself up on everything. Pretty funny. I took this a week ago. She is much faster now
In just one week, her belly scooting has turned into this...
I got her a new little table for $8 at "kidz again". Its practically brand new. I disinfected it really good though! She LOVES it!!!
And other news, I went to a rodeo with my girl friends. It was really fun! Good for me to get out of the house. I love these girls!
Due to our extremely busy schedule at work today, everyone blog-stocked Dr. Thomason for an extendended period of time after we found this link. You've got a cute little one!
I can not believe how good she is at crawling!! Ahh she is growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteDue to our extremely busy schedule at work today, everyone blog-stocked Dr. Thomason for an extendended period of time after we found this link. You've got a cute little one!
ReplyDelete